Greetings from St. Louis!!
As I'm sitting in the beauty salon with Megan and her sister I decided to flip through an issue of Elegant Bride from Fall 2009 and came across "Wedding by Numbers". Here's some of the bridal statistics for your wedding planning.
- 4 to 6 months prior to a destination wedding to send save-the-dates
- 3 to 4 stores to visit when shopping for a Wedding gown
- 2 minutes for the IDEAL toast
- 50 guests per usher at the ceremony
- 10 guests can sit at a 60-inch round table
- 2.5 to 3 square feet per guest for the dance floor
- 50 guests per bathroom at the wedding venue
- 30 to 40 guests per waiter at the reception
- 30 to 45 minutes to exercise, three to four times a week, for peak pre-wedding fitness
Take these tips with you as you plan your special day!