Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm back

Hello My Lovelies,

As some of you might have read I deleted my blog by accident earlier this month! I thought I was gonna cry. Thank god I was able to find a solution to at least get my text back so that I could recreate the blog. Somethings won't go back into this blog but you'll see the good stuff.

Thanks in advance for sticking with me while I put my blog back together.

Blissfully Yours,
Crystal

P.S. Just in case you missed my entry on how to recover your text should you delete your blog, here it is again:

Hey Everyone,

This has nothing to do with Professional Socialites but I felt it was something everyone one here would love to know. I deleted my personal blog today by accident and totally lost my mind trying to figure out how to contact someone that could help. I came across a blog that SAVED MY LIFE so I wanted to share it with you. This is what I posted on a couple of other sites to get the word out so feel free to copy paste and pass along!

Post this everywhere:

Recovered my blogger using this! Recovered deleted blog!

I deleted my google account as well as my blog today and thought my life was over. I searched and searched and found an answer that everyone needs. Follow these links and it will save you life too. The first is a blog explaining it and the steps. The second is info on tool. The third is the tool to use.

http://kim2thekiko.com/2008/01/how-do...

http://undeletemyblog.blogspot.com/ (background info on tool)

http://undelete.blog.googlepages.com/... (the tool)

Hope this helps lots of people in the future and look for a new Blissful Tales of Professional Socialites Blog in the near future!

Happy Blogging,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment